Chewy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Hazelnut Sandwich Cookies
- Prep Time: 60 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 24 sandwich cookies
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup Jif® Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups quick rolled oats
- 1 cup Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1 cup sweetened coconut flakes
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 (13 oz.) jar Jif® Chocolate Flavored Hazelnut Spread
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Beat sugar, brown sugar, butter and peanut butter in large mixing bowl on medium speed of electric mixer until creamy. Beat in eggs, milk and vanilla. Stir in rolled oats, flour, coconut, baking powder and baking soda until well blended.
- DROP dough by tablespoonfuls, 2 inches apart, onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until light brown around edges. Cool 2 minutes before removing to wire rack to cool completely.
- SPREAD chocolate hazelnut spread between 2 cookies to form 24 sandwich cookies.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.