Chocolate Hazelnut Swirl Peanut Butter Toffee Cookies
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Ready Time: 65 min
- Yield: 4 dozen
- 3/4 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Crisco® All-Vegetable Shortening
- 1 1/4 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 3/4 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/4 cup toffee baking bits
- 1/2 cup Jif® Chocolate Flavored Hazelnut Spread
- OR 1/2 cup Jif® Mocha Cappuccino Flavored Hazelnut Spread
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper. Combine peanut butter, shortening, brown sugar, milk and vanilla in large bowl. Beat at medium speed of electric mixer until well blended. Add egg. Beat just until blended.
- COMBINE flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon in medium bowl. Add to creamed mixture at low speed. Mix just until blended. Stir in toffee bits. Add chocolate hazelnut spread, swirling gently with spatula. Do not over mix. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2-inches apart onto prepared baking sheet.
- BAKE 8 to 10 minutes, or until edges begin to brown. Cool 2 minutes on baking sheet. Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.