Orangesicle Creme Cupcakes
- Prep Time: 40 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 24 cupcakes
- 1 package Pillsbury® Moist Supreme® Orangesicle Orange Crème Flavored Premium Cake Mix
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 4 large egg whites
- 2 (16 oz.) cans Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Orangesicle Orange Crème Flavored Frosting
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Grated orange peel for garnish (optional)
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line 24 muffin cups with paper baking cups.
- BEAT cake mix, water, oil and egg whites in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed until moistened. Beat 2 minutes on medium speed or until blended. Divide evenly into prepared baking cups.
- BAKE 18 to 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes. Remove from pans. Cool completely on wire rack. Remove paper baking cups. Cut cupcakes in half horizontally.
- COMBINE frosting and topping in large bowl until blended. Chill 15 minutes. Place about one fourth frosting at a time into corner of 1-quart size resealable plastic bag. Cut medium-size corner off bag. Squeeze frosting over bottom halves of 6 cupcakes. Place tops on cupcake. Squeeze frosting in a circular pattern on top of cupcakes, beginning at outside edge and working to center.
- REPEAT with remaining cupcakes, 6 at a time. Garnish with pieces of orange peel. Chill until ready to serve.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.