Purple Party Mix
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 1 min
- Ready Time: 80 min
- Yield: 10 cups
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 4 cups crisp rice cereal squares
- 2 cups toasted oat cereal
- 2 cups pretzel sticks
- 1 cup salted cocktail peanuts
- 1 cup colorful candy-coated chocolate pieces
- 1 cup Pillsbury® Funfetti® Bold Purple Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- 1/3 cup white baking chips
- COAT 2 15 x 10-inch baking sheets with no-stick cooking spray. Combine rice cereal, toasted oat cereal, pretzels, peanuts and candy-coated chocolate pieces in a large bowl.
- PLACE frosting and white baking chips in medium microwave-safe bowl and microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds. Stir until smooth. Pour over cereal mixture. Stir to coat evenly.
- SPREAD evenly onto prepared baking sheets. Sprinkle immediately with the Funfetti candy bits. Cool 1 hour or until frosting mixture is set. Break apart. Store in airtight container.