Gingerbread Lemon Cheesecake Squares
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Ready Time: 240 min
- Yield: 18 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (14.5 oz.) package Pillsbury® Gingerbread Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 large egg
- 3 tablespoons Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Dickinson's® Lemon Curd
- 1 (8 oz.) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray. Combine gingerbread mix, water, egg and oil in large bowl. Whisk 50 strokes or until well blended. Pour into prepared pan. Bake 15 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- BEAT cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Add lemon peel, lemon juice and vanilla, beating until blended. Spread evenly over cooled cake. Chill 2 hours.
- PLACE lemon curd in heavy-duty 1-quart resealable plastic bag. Seal. Microwave on HIGH 20 to 30 seconds or until warm but not hot. Knead bag to blend. Cut small corner off bag. Drizzle over cheesecake. Cut into squares. Garnish with a dollop of whipped topping.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.