Blueberry Streusel Muffin Tops
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 13 min
- Ready Time: 60 min
- Yield: 2 1/2 dozen
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (17.8 oz.) package Pillsbury® Blueberry Flavored Quick Bread & Muffin Mix
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup quick oats
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat baking sheet with no-stick cooking spray.
- RESERVE 1/4 cup quick bread mix in small bowl for topping. Place remaining mix in large bowl. Stir in water, oil, egg, lemon peel and lemon juice until blended. Rinse and drain blueberries. Stir gently into batter. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto prepared baking sheet.
- COMBINE reserved quick bread mix, brown sugar and cinnamon in medium bowl. Cut in butter with fork until crumbs form. Stir in oats until evenly moistened. Crumble 1 teaspoon crumb mixture over top of each cookie.
- BAKE 10 to 13 minutes or until outer edges of cookies begin to brown. Cool on baking sheet 1 minute. Cool completely on wire rack.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.