- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 18 min
- Ready Time: 45 min
- Yield: 8 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (16.6 oz.) package Pillsbury® Date Quick Bread & Muffin Mix
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 3 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 2 teaspoons milk
- HEAT oven to 400°F. Coat baking sheet with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE quick bread mix, milk, oil, egg, orange peel, 3 tablespoons orange juice and vanilla in large bowl until evenly moistened. Shape dough into an 8-inch round, about 1/2-inch thick, on prepared baking sheet. Coat serrated knife with no-stick cooking spray. Cut dough into 8 wedges. Separate to about 1/2 inch apart.
- BAKE 15 to 18 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 20 minutes.
- For Glaze: STIR powdered sugar, butter and 1 tablespoon orange juice in medium bowl until smooth. Stir in 1 to 2 teaspoons milk until right consistency to drizzle over scones.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.