Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding
- Prep Time: 45 min
- Cook Time: 90 min
- Ready Time: 195 min
- Yield: 12 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (17.4 oz.) package Pillsbury® Cinnamon Swirl Quick Bread & Muffin Mix
- 3/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 8 large eggs, divided
- 1 cup raisins
- 3 1/2 cups half-and-half
- 1 cup Smucker's® Caramel Flavored Topping, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 13 x 9-inch baking dish with no-stick cooking spray. Combine quick bread mix, water, oil, 2 eggs and 1/2 cup swirl mix (small clear packet) in large bowl. Stir 50 to 75 strokes until well blended. Pour into prepared baking dish. Bake 28 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Place on wire rack to cool completely.
- REMOVE bread from baking dish. Cut into 1-inch cubes. Place cubes back into baking dish. Sprinkle evenly with raisins. Combine half-and-half, 1/4 cup caramel topping, 6 eggs and remaining swirl mix in large bowl. Whisk until well blended. Pour egg mixture evenly over bread cubes. Let rest 15 minutes.
- BAKE 55 to 60 minutes or until center is set. Combine 3/4 cup caramel topping, glaze packet and cinnamon in small bowl. Serve over warm bread pudding.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.