CHOCOLATE CUPCAKE CONES
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 28 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 2 dozen
- 1 package Pillsbury® Moist Supreme® Devil's Food Premium Cake Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 large eggs
- 24 ice cream cake cones (about 2 3/4-inches tall with flat bottoms)
- 1 (13.5 oz.) can Pillsbury® Easy Frost™ Decadent Chocolate Fudge Flavored No-Fuss Frosting
- Decorator sprinkles
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Prepare cake cake accrding to package directions using water, oil and eggs. Spoon 3 tablespoons batter into each cone. (Do not overfill.) Stand cones upright in muffin cups.
- BAKE 25 to 28 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Cool completely on wire rack.
- PRESS nozzle of frosting to make a decorative swirl on top of each cupcake cone. Top with decorator sprinkles.