Pink Lemonade Popcorn
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Ready Time: 40 min
- Yield: 6 to 8 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 (2.75 oz.) bags microwave butter flavored popcorn, popped
- 1 can Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Pink Lemonade Flavored Frosting
- HEAT oven to 250°F. Coat 2 15 x 10-inch baking sheets with no-stick cooking spray. Place popped popcorn in large bowl.
- REMOVE foil from frosting container. Microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds. Stir until smooth. Pour over popcorn mixture. Stir to coat evenly.
- SPREAD evenly on prepared baking sheets. Bake 20 to 25 minutes until crunchy, stirring occasionally. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely. May be stored in airtight container for up to one week.
- CHOCOLATE POPCORN: Substitute Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Chocolate Flavored Frosting for the Pink Lemonade Flavored Frosting . Follow directions as written.
- PEPPERMINT POPCORN: Substitute Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Chocolate Peppermint Flavored Frosting for the Pink Lemonade Flavored Frosting. Follow directions as written.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.