Orangesicle Mousse Dessert
- Prep Time: 60 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Ready Time: 195 min
- Yield: 24 bars
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 package Pillsbury® Orangesicle Orange Crème Flavored Cookie Mix
- 1 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- 2 (4-serving-size) packages orange flavored gelatin
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 can Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Orangesicle Orange Crème Flavored Frosting, divided
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1 (11 oz.) can mandarin oranges, drained
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Coat 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray. Combine cookie mix, oats, butter and egg in large bowl. Press lightly into prepared pan. Bake 17 to 19 minutes or just until edges begin to brown. Remove from oven. Cool completely on wire rack.
- WHISK gelatin and water in medium bowl 2 minutes or until gelatin is completely dissolved. Beat cream cheese in large bowl with electric mixer on high speed until fluffy. Add gelatin mixture gradually, beating until smooth after each addition. Reserve 3 tablespoons frosting for topping. Beat remaining frosting into orange filling until smooth. Chill 30 minutes.
- STIR chilled orange filling. Pour over cookie crust. Chill 1 hour or until filling is firm. Beat heavy cream and 3 tablespoons frosting in large bowl with mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form. Spread whipped cream evenly over orange filling. Arrange oranges on top of whipped cream. Chill until ready to serve.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.