Chocolatey Peanut Butter Toffee-Coffee Cream Puffs
- Prep Time: 25 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 2 dozen
- 3/4 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 (16 oz.) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup toffee bits for baking
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup strong brewed Folgers Classic Roast® Coffee
- 1 cup Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- HEAT oven to 425°F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- STIR peanut butter, water and almond extract in large bowl until blended. Fold in whipped topping and toffee bits until blended. Cover and chill.
- COMBINE butter and coffee in medium saucepan; bring to a boil. Remove from heat. Stir in flour and salt with wooden spoon. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Using a metal scoop, drop by tablespoonfuls, 2 inches apart, onto prepared baking sheets.
- BAKE 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown and cooked in centers. Cool completely on wire rack. Cut tops off cream puffs with serrated knife. Pull out any soft dough. Spoon filling into cream puffs. Replace tops.
- PLACE chocolate chips in 1-quart heavy-duty resealable plastic bag. Microwave on HIGH 15 seconds. Knead bag. Microwave in additional 15 second intervals until melted and smooth when kneaded. Cut small corner off bag. Drizzle over cream puffs. Chill until ready to serve.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.