Chocolate Mint Thumbprint Cookies
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 8 min
- Ready Time: 75 min
- Yield: 6 dozen cookies
- 1 (17.5 oz.) package Pillsbury® Chocolate Cookie Mix with Crushed Peppermint Candy
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup Jif® Whips Whipped Peanut Butter and Chocolate Mint Flavored Spread
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Combine cookie mix, melted butter, egg and vanilla in medium bowl. Mix with spoon until soft dough is formed.
- USE level measuring teaspoon of dough to make 3/4-inch balls. Place on ungreased baking sheets, 2 inches apart. Use the back of a rounded measuring teaspoon, to make a rounded indentation in the center of each cookie.
- BAKE 6 to 7 minutes or until cookies are set. Remake rounded indentations in cookies. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- FILL 1-quart heavy-duty resealable plastic bag with chocolate mint spread. Cut a 1/4-inch corner off bottom of bag. Squeeze spread into indentations in center of cookies, starting at outside edge and swirling toward center of each cookie. Sprinkle evenly with crushed peppermint candy from cookie mix.
- TIP Substitute 1 (17.5 oz.) package Pillsbury® Funfetti Chocolate Cookie Mix with Candy Bits, if desired. Sprinkle baked, filled cookies with colorful candy bits from cookie mix or your own crushed peppermint candies.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.