Caramel Apples with Chopped Nuts
- Prep Time: 44 min
- Cook Time: 1 min
- Ready Time: 60 min
- Yield: 8 servings
- 8 flat wooden sticks with rounded ends
- 8 medium apples, washed, dried and stems removed
- 1 (16 oz.) package Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Caramel Apple Flavored Frosting
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts or decorator sprinkles
- LINE baking sheet with waxed paper. Insert wooden stick into stem end of each apple.
- PLACE frosting in a microwave-safe small bowl with tall sides. Microwave on HIGH 30 to 40 seconds or until frosting is smooth when stirred.
- DIP apple into frosting allowing excess to flow off apple back into bowl. Immediately sprinkle lower two-thirds of apple with chopped nuts or decorator sprinkles. Stand apple upright on waxed paper. Repeat to coat remaining apples, microwaving frosting again, if necessary. Chill apples to set coating.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.