Caramel Apple Cinnamon Crisp with Caramel Cream
- Prep Time: 12 min
- Cook Time: 48 min
- Ready Time: 60 min
- Yield: 12 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 (21 oz.) cans apple pie filling
- 1 (17.5 oz.) package Pillsbury® Caramel Apple Flavored Cookie Mix
- 3/4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 (12.25 oz.) jar Smucker's® Caramel Flavored Topping, divided
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Coat 9-inch square baking pan with no-stick cooking spray. Spread apple pie filling evenly in prepared pan.
- COMBINE cookie mix, oats, melted butter, nuts, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon and salt in a large bowl with a fork until evenly moistened. Crumble over apple filling. Bake 45 to 48 minutes or until golden brown and filling bubbles on sides of pan. Cool 10 minutes before serving.
- BEAT whipped cream in large bowl with 3 tablespoons caramel topping and remaining 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon until stiff peaks form. Serve apple crisp drizzled with caramel topping and dollops of caramel cream.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.