Chocolate Mocha Torte
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 20 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3/4 cup plus 1 tablespoons water, divided
- 2 tablespoons Folgers Classic Roast® Instant Coffee Crystals, divided
- 1 (14 oz.) package Pillsbury® Sugar Free Double Chocolate Chip Flavored Quick Bread & Muffin Mix
- 1/4 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 (4-serving size) package sugar free instant vanilla pudding & pie filling mix
- 1 (8 oz.) container sugar free frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 tablespoons Smucker's® Sugar Free Hot Fudge Topping
- OR Smucker's® Sundae Syrup™ Sugar Free Chocolate Flavored Syrup
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Coat 13 x 9-inch pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- STIR 3/4 cup water and 4 teaspoons instant coffee in large bowl until coffee is dissolved. Add quick bread mix, oil and eggs. Stir until combined. Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- BAKE 20 to 23 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely on wire rack.
- STIR 1 tablespoon water and 2 teaspoons instant coffee in medium bowl until coffee is dissolved. Add milk and pudding mix. Whisk for 2 minutes. Chill 5 minutes. Stir in whipped topping. Layer evenly over top of cake. Chill until ready to serve.
- PLACE hot fudge topping in resealable plastic bag. Cut off small corner of bag. Drizzle over top of torte.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.