Fruit-Filled Cinnamon Coffee Cake
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Ready Time: 0 min
- Yield: 12 servings
- Pillsbury® Baking Spray with Flour
- 1 (16.4 oz.) package Pillsbury® Sugar Free Deluxe Cinnamon Swirl Flavored Quick Bread & Muffin Mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract, divided
- 3/4 cup Smucker's® Sugar Free Seedless Blackberry Jam
- 1/2 cup quick rolled oats
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Sugar Free Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- Ground cinnamon
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 12-cup fluted tube pan with no-stick baking spray with flour.
- COMBINE quick bread mix, milk, oil, eggs, applesauce and 1 teaspoon vanilla in large bowl until smooth. Stir together cinnamon swirl mix from package, preserves, oats, walnuts and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla in small bowl.
- SPREAD half the batter evenly in bottom of prepared pan. Make a small channel or trough in the middle of the batter. Spoon fruit filling into channel. Spoon remaining batter over top of filling. Spread batter carefully to the edges to cover filling.
- BAKE 32 to 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 15 minutes. Invert onto serving plate. Cool completely. Place frosting in resealable plastic bag. Microwave on HIGH 10 to 15 seconds or until warm. Cut small corner off bag. Drizzle over top of cake. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- APRICOT ALMOND CINNAMON COFFEE CAKE: Substitute Sugar Free Apricot Preserves for the Blackberry Jam and almond extract instead of vanilla extract.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.