Caramel Apple Popcorn
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Ready Time: 40 min
- Yield: 8 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 (2.75 oz.) packages butter flavored microwave popcorn, popped
- 2 cups pecan halves
- 1 container Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Caramel Apple Flavored Frosting
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 cups lightly crushed dried apple chips
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- HEAT oven to 250°F. Coat 2 (15 x 10 x 1-inch) baking pans with no-stick cooking spray. Combine popped popcorn and pecans in large bowl.
- REMOVE lid and foil seal from frosting container. Microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds. Stir until smooth. Pour over popcorn mixture. Stir to coat evenly.
- SPREAD evenly on prepared baking sheets. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Bake 20 to 25 minutes until crunchy, stirring occasionally. Remove from oven. Toss with apple chips, Sprinkle with salt. Allow to cool completely. Store in airtight container for up to one week.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.