Caramel Apple Bacon Bites
- Prep Time: 60 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Ready Time: 75 min
- Yield: 48 bites
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 package Pillsbury® Moist Supreme® Caramel Apple Flavored Premium Cake Mix
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Baking Sticks All-Vegetable Shortening
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 large egg
- 1 pound cooked bacon, finely chopped, divided
- 1 can Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Caramel Apple Flavored Frosting
- 48 thinly sliced Granny Smith apple wedges
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat mini muffin cups with no-stick cooking spray. Stir cake mix, shortening, water, egg and 1/2 cup bacon together in large bowl until combined. Press 1 1/2 teaspoons dough into bottom and sides of muffin cups.
- BAKE 12 to 14 minutes until edges begin to brown. Let cool 5 minutes. Remove from pan to wire rack to cool completely.
- PLACE frosting in decorator bag fitted with small star tip. Fill each bite with frosting. Garnish with remaining bacon and apple.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.