Frosted Brownie Monster Cookies
- Prep Time: 45 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Ready Time: 75 min
- Yield: 24
- 1 (19.5 oz.) package Pillsbury® Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1/2 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup sweetened coconut flakes
- 3/4 cup quick rolled oats
- 1 container Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Chocolate Fudge Flavored Frosting
- 1 (12.6 oz.) bag candy-coated peanut chocolate pieces
- HEAT oven to 350° F. Mix brownie mix, peanut butter, butter, milk, egg and almond extract 50 strokes with spoon until well blended. Stir in coconut and rolled oats. Use about 1 1/2 tablespoons dough to form 24 2-inch balls. Place on cookie sheet 2 inches apart. Flatten balls into 1/4-inch thick circles.
- BAKE 12 to 14 minutes or until edges are set. Cool on cookie sheet 3 minutes. Transfer to wire rack. Cool completely.
- FROST cookies. Decorate with candies.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.