Peanut Butter Pistachio Granola Cookies
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Ready Time: 60 min
- Yield: 3 1/2 dozen
- 1 cup Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2/3 cup Jif® Natural Peanut Butter Spread & Honey
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups low-fat granola multi-grain cereal with almonds
- 3/4 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup roasted and salted shelled pistachios
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Stir together flour and baking soda in small bowl until blended.
- BEAT butter, sugar and brown sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Add peanut butter, egg and vanilla; beat until blended. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in granola cereal, dried cranberries and pistachios until blended.
- DROP by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheet. Bake 8 to 9 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool 3 minutes. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.