Creamy Lemon Bars
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 37 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 16 bars
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour, divided
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar, plus additional for garnish
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup Santa Cruz Organic® Pure Lemon Juice
- HEAT oven to 350°. Line 8-inch square baking pan with foil. Coat with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE 2/3 cup flour and powdered sugar in medium bowl. Cut in butter with pastry blender or two knives until coarse crumbs form. Pat evenly in bottom of prepared pan. Bake 13 to 15 minutes or until edges begin to brown.
- WHISK eggs in medium bowl. Add 1/3 cup flour, sugar, baking powder and lemon juice. Whisk until smooth. Pour over partially baked crust.
- BAKE 25 to 28 minutes or until golden brown on top. Cool completely. Sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.