Decadent Chocolate Chip Brookie Bars
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 42 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 3 dozen
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (19.5 oz.) package Pillsbury® Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 large eggs, divided
- 1 (17.5 oz.) package Pillsbury® Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Chocolate Fudge Flavored Frosting (optional)
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line 13 x 9-inch baking pan with foil, extending foil over edge of pan. Coat with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE brownie mix, oil, water and 2 eggs in large bowl. Stir 50 strokes with spoon. Spread in prepared pan.
- COMBINE cookie mix, remaining egg and butter in large bowl. Mix until soft dough forms. Drop by tablespoonfuls on top of brownie batter. Bake 42 to 44 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely on wire rack. Spoon frosting into resealable plastic bag and warm in microwave on HIGH for 10 seconds; knead. Cut tiny corner off bag and drizzle warm frosting over bars if desired. Remove from pan by lifting edges of foil. Remove foil. Cut into bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.