Praline Pumpkin Mini Cakes
- Prep Time: 25 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 24 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 package Pillsbury® Moist Supreme® Perfectly Pumpkin Premium Cake Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Cream Cheese Flavored Frosting
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 24 muffin cups with no-stick cooking spray. Cook brown sugar, butter and cream in medium saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly, until sugar is completely dissolved. Pour evenly into prepared muffin cups. Sprinkle evenly with chopped pecans.
- PREPARE cake mix batter according to package directions using water, oil and eggs. Divide evenly over pecan layer in muffin cups. Bake 19 to 23 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 3 minutes. Carefully invert onto baking sheet. Cool completely.
- PLACE frosting in small heavy-duty resealable plastic bag. Microwave on HIGH 5 to 10 seconds to soften. Cut small corner off bottom of bag. Drizzle frosting lightly over cakes in a spiral pattern.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.