Chocolate Pecan Pretzel Bars
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 3 dozen
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 package Pillsbury® Moist Supreme® Dark Chocolate Flavored Premium Cake Mix
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1 large egg
- 2/3 cup crushed pretzels
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Chocolate Fudge Flavored Frosting
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray. Line pan with foil, extending foil over edge of pan. Coat with no-stick cooking spray.
- For Chocolate Layer: COMBINE cake mix, oil and egg in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until evenly moistened. Beat in pretzels. Press evenly in prepared pan. Bake 10 minutes.
- For Pecan Layer: BEAT sweetened condensed milk, brown sugar, egg and vanilla in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until blended. Stir in pecans. Spread evenly over chocolate layer.
- BAKE 23 to 25 minutes or until golden brown around the edges. Cool completely on wire rack. Remove from pan using edges of foil. Place frosting in small heavy-duty resealable plastic bag.. Microwave on HIGH 10 seconds to soften. Cut small corner off bag. Drizzle over top of bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.