Holiday Christmas Tree Cake
- Prep Time: 60 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Ready Time: 180 min
- Yield: 16 to 20 servings
- Pillsbury® Baking Spray with Flour
- 1 package Pillsbury® Moist Supreme® Dark Chocolate Flavored Premium Cake Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 container Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Chocolate Fudge Flavored Frosting
- 2 containers Pillsbury® Funfetti® Garland Green Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- 1 can Pillsbury® Easy Frost™ Vanilla Dream Flavored No-Fuss Frosting
- Candy-coated chocolate pieces
- 1 flat-bottom ice cream cone
- Yellow decorator sprinkles
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line 15 x 10-inch baking pan with foil, extending foil over edge of pan. Coat with baking spray with flour.
- PREPARE cake mix according to package directions using water, oil and eggs. Spread evenly in prepared pan. Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes. Remove from pan using edges of foil. Cool completely on wire rack. Freeze 30 minutes or until ready to frost.
- CUT 1 large triangle from cake from the top center of shorter side to the 2 bottom corners of opposite shorter side. Place the 2 cut-off pieces on large tray, rounded side up, to form a second triangle the same shape as the whole one. Spread with chocolate fudge frosting. Place whole triangle on top. Trim edges, if necessary. Freeze cake 20 minutes.
- FROST sides and top with green frosting. Sprinkle with Funfetti candy bits. Decorate as desired with Easy Frost and candy pieces. Cut ice cream cone crosswise with serrated knife where the top and bottom come together. Cover outside and bottom of flat-bottom half with chocolate fudge frosting. Press into bottom of tree to make the trunk. Decorate other cone half with Easy Frost and decorator sprinkles. Insert cut-side down into top of cake.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.