Festive Frosted Cone Cake
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 12 servings
- Pillsbury® Baking Spray with Flour
- 1 package Pillsbury® Funfetti® Premium Cake Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 container Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Classic White Frosting
- 6 cake cones (2 3/4 inches tall, with flat bottoms)
- 1 container Pillsbury® Funfetti® Bold Purple Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 2 (9-inch) round baking pans with baking spray with flour. Prepare cake mix according to package directions using water, oil and eggs. Spread evenly in prepared pans. Bake 29 to 33 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- PLACE 1 cake layer on serving plate, rounded side down. Spread with 1/3 cup white frosting. Top with remaining cake layer, rounded side up. Frost top and sides of cake with remaining white frosting.
- CUT cake cones vertically in half using a serrated knife. Press cut side of 12 cone halves onto sides of cake, spacing evenly, with top edges of cones touching. Place purple frosting in decorating bag fitted with medium star tip. Pipe frosting onto each cone half to resemble ice cream cones. Pipe decorative star border around bottom edge of cake. Sprinkle top of cake and cones with candy bits from the purple frosting.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.