Holiday Brownie Tree Bites
- Prep Time: 60 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 48 bites
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 package Pillsbury® Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- 1 container Pillsbury® Funfetti® Garland Green Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- 24 pretzel sticks, halved
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line 9x13-inch baking pan with foil. Coat with no-stick cooking spray. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions using oil, water and eggs.
- BAKE 30 to 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely. Freeze 30 minutes.
- REMOVE from pan using edges of foil. Cut brownies into 6 horizontal rows. Cut 8 triangles out of each row to resemble trees. Insert pretzel into bottom center of triangle to form tree trunk. Frost trees. Sprinkle with candy bits.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.