Orangesicle Ice Cream Rolls
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Ready Time: 240 min
- Yield: 24 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 4 large eggs, separated
- 1 package Pillsbury® Moist Supreme® Orangesicle Orange Crème Flavored Premium Cake Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 (1.5 to 1.75 quart) containers vanilla ice cream or orange sherbet, slightly softened
- 1 container Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Orangesicle Orange Crème Flavored Frosting
- Decorator sprinkles (optional)
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat bottoms of 2 (15 x 10-inch) baking pans with no-stick cooking spray. Line with wax paper. Coat wax paper with cooking spray. Beat egg whites in bowl with electric mixer on high speed until stiff.
- BEAT cake mix, water, oil and egg yolks in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed until moistened. Beat on medium speed 2 minutes. Fold in egg whites until blended. Spread evenly in prepared pans. Bake 15 to 17 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- SPRINKLE surface of 2 clean dish towels evenly with powdered sugar. Immediately invert hot cakes onto towels. Remove wax paper. Roll up cakes loosely in towels, beginning at a long edge. Cool completely on wire rack.
- BEAT 1 container ice cream in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed just until smooth. Unroll 1 cake, removing towel. Spoon ice cream lengthwise down center of cake, spreading evenly to form a 15 x 3-inch wide log. Lift both long sides of cake to cover ice cream, pressing to join edges of cake at top without overlapping. Place cake, seam-side down, on freezer-safe tray. Cover and freeze. Repeat to fill second cake. Freeze 4 hours or until firm.
- REMOVE cap and foil seal from frosting. Microwave on HIGH 25 to 30 seconds; stir. Drizzle over top and halfway down sides of cake rolls. Top with sprinkles, if desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.