Iced Orange Coffee
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 0 min
- Ready Time: 10 min
- Yield: 2 servings
- 1 1/4 cups cold strong-brewed coffee
- 1/3 cup Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Orangesicle Orange Crème Flavored Frosting
- 1/4 cup vanilla bean ice cream
- 1/4 cup crushed ice
- Whipped cream
- Orange slice (optional), for garnish
- PROCESS coffee and frosting in blender container until combined. Add ice cream and ice. Cover and process until smooth.
- POUR into serving glasses. Garnish with whipped cream and orange slice.
- ICED CINNAMON-ORANGE COFFEE: ADD 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon.
- ICED ORANGE MOCHA COFFEE: ADD 2 teaspoons Smucker's® Sundae Syrup Chocolate Flavored Syrup.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.