Pink Lemonade Mini Cookie Cakes
- Prep Time: 90 min
- Cook Time: 4 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 28 cookies
- 1 (17.5 oz.) package Pillsbury® Pink Lemonade Flavored Cookie Mix
- 1/4 stick Crisco® Baking Sticks All-Vegetable Shortening
- OR 1/4 cup Crisco® All-Vegetable Shortening
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 container Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Pink Lemonade Flavored Frosting
- Decorator sprinkles, if desired
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Stir cookie mix, shortening, butter and egg in medium bowl until a soft dough is formed. Roll level teaspoons of dough into balls. Place on ungreased baking sheet. Dip bottom of glass in flour. Press dough balls to 1 3/4-inches in diameter.
- BAKE 3 to 4 minutes or just until edges begin to brown. Remove to wire rack to cool. Cut cookies with 1 1/2-inch cookie cutter. Crumble cookie scraps to form fine crumbs.
- BEAT cream cheese in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until softened. Blend in frosting. Stir in reserved 3/4 cup fine cookie crumbs. Place filling mixture in decorating bag fitted with large round tip. Pipe filling on top of cookie. Repeat twice ending with frosting. Sprinkle with cookie crumbs and garnish with decorator sprinkles, if desired. Chill until ready to serve.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.