Mini Tropical Fruit Cookie Pizzas
- Prep Time: 40 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 24 pizzas
- 1 package Pillsbury® Key Lime Flavored Cookie Mix
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Key Lime Flavored Frosting
- 1/2 cup plain Greek-style yogurt
- 1 cup granola cereal
- 1 (11 oz.) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 kiwis, thinly sliced
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Stir cookie mix, oil, water and egg in large bowl until dough forms. Divide dough into 24 equal balls. Place on baking sheet. Press into 2-inch circles.
- BAKE 9 to 12 minutes or until edges are light brown. Cool 2 minutes. Remove to wire rack to cool completely. Stir frosting and yogurt in medium bowl until smooth.
- SPREAD yogurt mixture over each cookie. Top with granola, oranges and kiwi.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.