Orange Chocolate Chip Waffles
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Ready Time: 40 min
- Yield: 8 waffles
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 package Pillsbury® Moist Supreme® Orangesicle Orange Crème Flavored Premium Cake Mix
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1 cup water
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips, plus additional for garnish
- 1 (11 oz.) can mandarin oranges, drained
- Hungry Jack® Original Syrup
- Whipped cream
- COAT waffle iron with no-stick cooking spray. Heat according to manufacturer's directions on medium heat.
- WHISK cake mix, oil, water and eggs in large bowl until smooth. Stir in chocolate chips. Pour 2/3 cup batter onto waffle iron. Bake 2 to 3 minutes or until done. Repeat with remaining batter.
- TOP each waffle with oranges, syrup, whipped cream and chocolate chips as desired. Serve immediately.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.