Hippity Hop Easter Bunny Cake
- Prep Time: 35 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Ready Time: 135 min
- Yield: 12 servings
- Pillsbury® Baking Spray with Flour
- 1 package Pillsbury® Moist Supreme® Classic White Premium Cake Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon neon blue food color
- 2 containers Pillsbury® Funfetti® Hot Pink Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- 20 blue, pink and yellow marshmallow bunnies (6 to 7 of each color)
- Small jelly beans (optional)
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 2 (8-inch) round baking pans with baking spray with flour. Prepare cake mix batter according to package directions using water, oil and eggs.
- PLACE 1 1/2 cups cake batter into small bowl. Stir in food color until evenly blended. Spoon alternating 1/4 cupfuls of purple and plain cake batters into prepared pans. Swirl batters using tip of knife.
- BAKE 34 to 38 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- PLACE 1 cake layer on serving platter, rounded side down. Spread top with 1/2 cup frosting. Top with remaining cake layer, rounded side up. Frost top and sides of cake. Sprinkle evenly with pink sugar crystals from frosting. Press marshmallow bunnies onto sides of cake, alternating colors. Place remaining frosting in decorating bag fitted with a medium star decorating tip. Pipe a decorative border around top edge of cake. Decorate with jelly beans, if desired.
COLORFUL EASTER CHICKS CAKE
- PREPARE, cool and frost cake layers as directed. Sprinkle sides of cake with pink sugar crystals. Substitute 12 marshmallow chicks for bunnies. Arrange in a circle, facing out, on top of cake. Decorate cake as desired with remaining frosting and jelly beans.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.