Almond Orange Cookies
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 3 dozen
- 1 (17.5 oz.) package Pillsbury® Orangesicle Orange Crème Flavored Cookie Mix
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup whipped cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/2 cup quick rolled oats
- 1/2 cup chopped slivered almonds
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Orangesicle Orange Crème Flavored Frosting
- 1/2 cup Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Key Lime Flavored Frosting
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Stir cookie mix, butter and egg in large bowl until dough forms. Stir in cream cheese, milk, oats, almonds and almond extract. Form dough into 3/4-inch balls. Place 2 inches apart on baking sheet. Press with glass to flatten.
- BAKE 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool 1 minute. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- PLACE frostings into corner of 2 resealable plastic bags. Microwave on HIGH 10 seconds. Cut very small corner off bags. Drizzle over top of cookies.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.