Strawberry Kiwi Orange Mousse
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 0 min
- Ready Time: 30 min
- Yield: 6 servings
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Orangesicle Orange Crème Flavored Frosting
- 1 1/4 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup chopped strawberries, plus 6 slices for garnish
- 1 kiwi, peeled and chopped
- 1 (3 oz.) package ladyfingers (24 pieces), thawed
- BEAT cream cheese and frosting in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Beat in whipped topping until blended. Chill 10 minutes.
- COMBINE chopped strawberries and chopped kiwi in small bowl. Place 4 ladyfingers around outside edge of 6 dessert or parfait dishes. Layer each with 2 tablespoons mousse, 2 tablespoons fruit, 2 tablespoons mousse and 2 tablespoons fruit. Top with 1 tablespoon mousse. Garnish with strawberries.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.