Caramel Apple Walnut Pie
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 60 min
- Ready Time: 180 min
- Yield: 8 servings
- 5 cups peeled, thinly sliced Golden Delicious or Braeburn apples (about 3 medium)
- 1/4 cup plus 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar, divided
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 9-inch single Classic Crisco Pie Crust
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/3 cup Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 2 tablespoons cold butter
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Toss apple slices, 1/4 cup brown sugar and cinnamon in large bowl until evenly coated. Arrange apples in pie crust. Whisk sweetened condensed milk and melted butter in same bowl until smooth. Pour evenly over apples. Bake 30 minutes.
- COMBINE remaining 1/3 cup brown sugar and flour in medium bowl. Cut in 2 tablespoons cold butter with pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in walnuts. Sprinkle evenly over pie.
- BAKE an additional 35 to 40 minutes or until apples are tender and topping is golden brown. Cool completely on wire rack.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.