Mocha Hazelnut Dessert Bites
- Prep Time: 25 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Ready Time: 180 min
- Yield: 70 bites
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (19.5 oz.) package Pillsbury® Family Size Mocha Fudge Brownie Mix
- OR Pillsbury® Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- 2/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2/3 cup Jif® Mocha Cappuccino Flavored Hazelnut Spread
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 (2.25 oz.) package chopped hazelnuts (optional)
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 15 x 10-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- PREPARE brownie mix according to package directions using oil, water and eggs. Spread evenly in prepared pan. Bake 17 to 20 minutes or until set in center. Cool 15 minutes. Freeze 30 minutes to make cutting easier.
- MICROWAVE chocolate chips in medium microwave-safe bowl on HIGH 45 seconds or until melted and smooth when stirred. Stir in sweetened condensed milk, hazelnut spread, salt and almond extract until smooth.
- TRIM edges of brownies. Cut into 70 (1 1/4-inch) squares. Arrange on serving platter. Place chocolate hazelnut mixture in decorating bag fitted with medium star tip. Pipe swirls on top of each brownie. Garnish each with 1 piece of chopped hazelnut, if desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.