Pumpkin Bars with Maple Fudge Glaze
- Prep Time: 25 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 3 dozen
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 1/2 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk, divided
- 1 cup pure pumpkin
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 1/2 cups white baking chips
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon maple flavor extract
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray. Stir flour, pumpkin pie spice, salt and baking soda in medium bowl until blended.
- BEAT butter and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until blended. Blend in 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk, pumpkin and egg. Add flour mixture gradually, beating just until blended. Stir in walnuts. Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- BAKE 35 to 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely on wire rack.
- For Glaze: MICROWAVE remaining sweetened condensed milk, white baking chips and butter in medium micowave-safe bowl on HIGH 1 minute or until melted and smooth when stirred. Stir in maple extract until evenly blended. Spread evenly over bars. Chill 5 minutes or until set. Cut into bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.