Almond Butter Cookies
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 9 min
- Ready Time: 60 min
- Yield: 2 1/2 dozen
- 1/2 cup Jif® Creamy Almond Butter
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- HEAT oven to 375°F.
- BEAT almond butter, butter and sugar in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium-high speed until creamy. Beat in egg. Add flour, baking soda, salt, vanilla and almond extract. Beat until smooth. Form balls using 1 tablespoon dough. Place 2 inches apart on baking sheet. Press 4 or 5 almond slices on top of each cookie.
- BAKE 7 to 9 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool on pan 1 minute. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.