Pumpkin Pancakes with Peanut Butter Caramel Sauce
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Ready Time: 30 min
- Yield: 16 pancakes
- 1 package Pillsbury® Supreme Collection™ Pumpkin Crème Flavored Premium Cake Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup Smucker's® Caramel Flavored Topping
- 2 tablespoons Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Whipped cream
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- For Pancakes: HEAT large skillet or griddle to medium high. Combine cake mix pouch, water, oil and eggs in large bowl. Melt butter on griddle. Pour 1/4 cup cake batter onto skillet. Cook 3 minutes. Turn; cook 2 to 3 minutes.
- For Sauce: MICROWAVE water, filling mix pouch, caramel topping, peanut butter and butter in medium microwave-safe bowl on HIGH 30 seconds; stir. Repeat 2 times until sauce is warm and smooth. Whisk in additional water if needed for creamy consistency.
- SERVE pancakes with sauce. Top with whipped cream and nuts.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/16 of recipe), Calories 310 (Calories from Fat 140), Total Fat 16g (Saturated Fat 4.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 45mg, Sodium 320mg, Total Carbohydrate 38g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 21g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 8%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.