Marbled Holiday "J-O-Y" Cookies
- Prep Time: 40 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 30 cookies
- 1 (17.5 oz.) package Pillsbury® Funfetti® Sugar Cookie Mix
- 3 tablespoons Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup butter, softened or slightly melted
- 1 large egg
- Red and green food colors
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Combine cookie mix, flour, butter and egg in medium bowl. Stir until soft dough forms. Divide dough into thirds; place each portion into separate small bowl. Tint one dough portion with red food color and one with green food color.
- ROLL dough into 1-inch balls. Place one of each colored ball onto floured surface with dough pieces touching. Roll out dough to 1/4-inch thick. Make cut out at center of dough where all colors meet with letter shaped cookie cutter. Remove to baking sheet. Reroll remaining dough gently. Cut another cookie from center of reshaped dough. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheet. Repeat with remaining dough balls.
- BAKE 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool 2 minutes on baking sheet. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.