Reindeer Cookie Pops
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 36 pops
- 1 (17.5 oz.) package Pillsbury® Sugar Cookie Mix
- 3 tablespoons Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup butter, softened or slightly melted
- 1 large egg
- 36 pretzel sticks
- 1 can Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Chocolate Fudge Flavored Frosting
- 72 mini pretzel twists
- Candy coated chocolate pieces
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Combine cookie mix, flour, butter and egg in medium bowl. Stir until soft dough forms. Roll dough on lightly floured surface to 1/4-inch thickness. Cut out triangles with 2-inch sides using a pairing knife. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheet. Insert pretzel stick into one tip of each triangle.
- BAKE 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool 2 minutes on baking sheet. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- FROST cookies with chocolate frosting. Attach pretzel twists on two tips of each cookie to form antlers. Add candy pieces for eyes and nose.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.