Turkey "Hand" Cookies
- Prep Time: 60 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Ready Time: 70 min
- Yield: 8 cookies
- 1 (17.5 oz.) package Pillsbury® Perfectly Pumpkin Cookie Mix
- 3 tablespoons Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup butter, softened or slightly melted
- 1 large egg
- 1 container Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Caramel Apple Flavored Frosting
- Assorted decorator sprinkles
- Mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Mini pretzel twists, coarsely broken
- TRACE a child's hand onto piece of cardboard or heavy paper with pencil. Cut out to make a pattern.
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Combine cookie mix, flour, butter and egg in medium bowl. Stir until soft dough forms. Roll dough on lightly floured surface to 1/4-inch thickness. Cut out shapes using hand pattern. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheet.
- BAKE 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool 2 minutes on baking sheet. Remove to wire rack to cool completely. Frost cookies. Decorate with sprinkles for feathers. Add chocolate chips for eyes. Use pretzels for feet.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.