All-Star Basketball Cake
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 24 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 12 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 package Pillsbury® Moist Supreme® Classic Yellow Premium Cake Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 container Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Chocolate Fudge Flavored Frosting, divided
- 1 container Pillsbury® Funfetti® Orange All Star™ Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 2 (9-inch) round cake pans with no-stick cooking spray.
- PREPARE cake mix according to package directions using water, oil and eggs. Divide evenly into prepared cake pans. Bake 20 to 24 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes. Remove from pans to wire rack to cool completely.
- PLACE one cake layer, rounded side down, on serving plate. Spread with 1/2 cup chocolate frosting. Top with remaining cake layer, rounded side up. Spread orange frosting on sides and top of cake. Let stand 10 minutes. Pat with paper towel to create surface texture of basketball. Place remaining chocolate frosting in decorating bag fitted with medium coupler and medium round tip. Make lines on cake to resemble a basketball. Change to star tip to make border around bottom of cake. Top border with candy bits from frosting.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.