- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 9 min
- Ready Time: 75 min
- Yield: 48 bonbons
- 1 (17.5 oz.) package Pillsbury® Sugar Cookie Mix
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1 (7 oz.) box almond paste*
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract, divided
- 1/2 cup Pillsbury® Funfetti® Garland Green Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- 1/2 cup Pillsbury® Funfetti® Rudolph Red Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Combine cookie mix, butter, egg and water in medium bowl. Stir until soft dough forms. Shape dough into 3/4-inch balls. Cut almond paste into 1/4-inch slices. Cut each slice in half. Roll into ball. Flatten out dough ball into 1 1/4-inch circle. Wrap around almond paste ball pinching dough to seal. Place 1 inch apart on ungreased baking sheet.
- BAKE 7 to 9 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- PLACE green and red frostings in separate small bowls. Stir 1/8 teaspoon almond extract into each frosting. Place each color frosting into corner of resealable plastic bag. Cut very small corner off bag. Drizzle over top of cookies. Sprinkle with candy bits from frosting.
- HANNUKUH BONBONS: Prepare cookies as directed. Add almond extract to 1 cup Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Vanilla Flavored Frosting. Drizzle over cookies. Sprinkle with blue decorator sugar and decorator sprinkles of your choice.
- TIP * Almond paste can be found in your grocer's baking aisle. Make 48 balls of dough from 7 ounces of almond paste.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.