Fruity Frosted Cereal Pops
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Ready Time: 40 min
- Yield: 12 pops
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/4 cup butter
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 6 cups multi-colored sweetened rice cereal
- 12 lollipop sticks
- 1 container Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Blue Raspberry Flavored Frosting
- COAT 9-inch square baking pan no-stick cooking spray. Microwave butter and marshmallows in large microwave-safe bowl on HIGH 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes.
- STIR in rice cereal until evenly coated. Press into prepared pan to form even layer. Let cool 20 minutes. Remove from pan. Cut into 12 (4 x 1 1/4-inch) rectangles. Insert lollipop stick into each treat.
- LINE baking sheet with wax paper. Remove lid and foil seal from frosting container. Microwave on HIGH 30 seconds. Stir until smooth. Dip each pop half-way into frosting. Place on prepared baking sheet. Chill 30 minutes or until frosting is set.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.