Minty Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Brownies
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Ready Time: 60 min
- Yield: 12 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 package Pillsbury® Chocolatier Collection™ Cheesecake Swirl Flavored Premium Brownie Mix
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Canola Oil
- 5 tablespoons water, divided
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup Jif® Whips Whipped Peanut Butter and Chocolate Mint Flavored Spread, divided
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line 9-inch round cake pan with foil, extending foil over edge of pan. Coat with no-stick cooking spray.
- PREPARE brownie mix according to package directions using oil, 3 tablespoons water and 1 egg. Spread into prepared pan. Prepare filling mix according to package directions using 2 tablespoons water and 1 egg. Stir in 1/4 cup chocolate mint spread. Spoon on top of brownies. Swirl with tip of knife. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until set in center. Cool completely on wire rack.
- REMOVE from pan by lifting edges of foil. Remove foil. Place on serving plate. Place 1/4 cup chocolate mint spread into decorating bag fitted with a medium star tip. Make 12 rosettes around outside edge of brownie cake. Chill 30 minutes. Cut into wedges.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.