- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Ready Time: 60 min
- Yield: 12 cupcakes
- 1 package Pillsbury® Funfetti® Aqua Blue Cupcake & Cake Mix
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 2 large egg whites
- 1 container Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Classic White Frosting
- 2 packages strawberry or cherry flavored popping candy
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line 12 muffin cups with paper baking cups. Prepare cake mix according to package directions using water, oil and eggs. Divide batter evenly into muffin cups.
- BAKE 19 to 23 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- PLACE frosting in decorating bag fitted with large round tip. Pipe frosting onto each cupcake. Top with popping candy.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.