Chocolate Hazelnut Frosted Donuts
- Prep Time: 45 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Ready Time: 105 min
- Yield: 18 donuts
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 package Pillsbury® Moist Supreme® Devil's Food Premium Cake Mix
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1/4 cups Jif® Chocolate Flavored Hazelnut Spread
- 1/4 cup chopped hazelnuts or pecans
- HEAT oven to 425°F. Coat 6-cavity donut pan with no-stick cooking spray. Combine cake mix, milk, eggs and butter in large bowl. Beat with electric mixer on medium speed until combined. Fill cavities 2/3 full. Wipe away excess batter.
- BAKE 9 to 11 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 3 minutes in pan. Remove to wire rack to cool completely. Repeat to bake remaining donuts.
- MICROWAVE hazelnut spread in small microwave-safe bowl on HIGH 20 seconds; stir. Dip top of donut into frosting to coat halfway. Sprinkle with nuts. Reheat hazelnut spread as needed.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.